Pickleball Eye Coach
Industry’s #1 At Home Ball-Striking System for Pickleball – 11 Different Shots
OnCourt OffCourt has partnered with the Eye Coach team to create the new Pickleball Eye Coach! OnCourt OffCourt is the exclusive worldwide distributor of this breakthrough training program and ball-striking product designed to accelerate your improvement.
Pickleball coaches, like teachers of all other racquet, paddle and ball striking sports like baseball repeat one basic instruction over and over again: “Watch the ball!”
Sure, this instruction makes sense but unfortunately, recreational pickleball and tennis players hit off center the majority of the time! And, we all know that hitting in the center of percussion or “sweet spot” produces the most accurate and powerful shots!
Tennis legend Billie Jean King has inspired millions. For decades, she has endorsed the Billie Jean King Eye Coach for tennis. This solo pickleball training device teaches exactly how to keep your head still, how your eyes should focus, and teaches ball striking rhythm, all at the same time. In fact, clinical studies show a 300% improvement in skill development using the device as recommended … in just 5 minutes a day!
In fact, our research shows that 5 focused minutes at home can benefit your game more than an hour of play on the pickleball court or the tennis court. And, you can work on a variety of shots and spins, as well as footwork and positioning without the pressure of competition. What’s wonderful is that these home repetitions transfer to real play naturally.
This solo pickleball trainer is nearly identical to the tennis version but has a lighter hitting arm, uses a spinning pickleball (to help players learn how to feel and hit spin more effectively), and a lower hitting height, making it suitable for the sport of pickleball.
- Perfect Pickleball Practice at home will improve your performance 300% faster on-court no matter what your level is.
- Just 5-minutes a day = 1 hour on court which will give you noticeable increased performance…and victories!
- Your improvement at home will transfer 100% to on court play.
- Using a series of still and moving balls on the Eye Coach allows you to work on both technique and timing.
- When you’ve trained your head to be still, your accuracy dramatically improves.
- Develop elite ball striking skills!